Mandarin UF 3-13-51 Tree - 26-30" Tall - Live Plant - Sugar Belle/Murcott Hybrid
- A new easy to peel mandarin hybrid from the UF breeding program that produces well-colored fruit. Showing potential for dooryard growers because of its great tolerance of Greening (HLB).
- Cross between a SugarBelle mandarin hybrid and a Murcott.
- Fruit can remain on tree until Late April in good conditions.
- A patent fee is included in the price.
- Grafting: Grafted – Standard Rootstock
- Our trees are 26-30" tall and about one year old.
- We grow our trees in a 4 inch square pot that is 14" tall. The pot is equivalent to a “1 gallon” capacity. This “sleeve” is perfect for shipping because you get the entire root ball and soil rather than “bare root.” Getting the soil with the tree greatly increases your success with your new citrus tree.
- If temperatures are below 40°F between Florida and your location, I will recommend that we hold your order until the weather is warmer.
- If you choose to ship before the weather warms, we do not offer a warranty for freeze damage in this situation.
- We do NOT guarantee plants shipped during freezing weather and we do NOT offer refunds for freeze damage to your plants.
Please refer to the description of the listing to see the state shipping restrictions (if any).
The Nursery Center guarantees that your plant will arrive in healthy, living condition. Our Satisfaction Guarantee is valid for�14 days from the time of delivery.�