Improved Meyer Lemon Bush/Tree - Live Plant - 12-15" Tall - 5" Pot - Citrus x meyeri
- Small plant, perfect for indoor containers. Lower acid than true lemons; lemon hybrid; Most cold hardy lemon
- Propagation: Rooted Cutting – Not Grafted
- Our trees are 12-15" tall and about 6 months old. They are potted in 5" containers.
- Mature Tree Size (Approx. 5-7 years): 6-8 feet depending on container
We CANNOT ship to CA, TX, LA, AZ due to federal agricultural restrictions
- If temperatures are below 40°F between Florida and your location, I will recommend that we hold your order until the weather is warmer.
- If you choose to ship before the weather warms, we do not offer a warranty for freeze damage in this situation.
- We do NOT guarantee plants shipped during freezing weather and we do NOT offer refunds for freeze damage to your plants.
The Meyer lemon tree is a hybrid from China. Superior to true lemons in flavor. 1/4 tangelo and 3/4 lemon, it is thin-skinned and juicy. Rarely found in fruit markets due to the fruit being too tender and juicy to withstand handling. It is prized by cooks for it’s unique mild flavor, many dishes are built around it’s unique flavor. This variety is more cold hardy than most lemons, able to withstand up to 16F. Year `round producer in mild winter areas. This non-grafted variety makes an excellent container or hedge plants. Great Patio/Deck plants. Everbearing trees, Self-fertile, cutting grown trees. Zones 8B-10
Please refer to the description of the listing to see the state shipping restrictions (if any).
The Nursery Center guarantees that your plant will arrive in healthy, living condition. Our Satisfaction Guarantee is valid for�14 days from the time of delivery.�
Perfectly packed and healthy little tree! Thank you so much! A+! :)
It seems to be healthy and Im happy