Nagami Kumquat Tree, 12-15" Tall Live Citrus Plant, Potted, Fortunella margarita
- Nagami kumquat, Fortunella margarita, is the most commonly grown type of kumquat. The tree is small to medium in size with a dense and somewhat fine texture. Fruit is tart and has some seeds. Can be very cold hardy if acclimated.
- Propagation: Rooted Cutting – Not Grafted
- Our trees are 12-15" tall and about 6 months old. They are potted in 5" containers.
- Mature Tree Size (Approx. 5-7 years): 6-8 feet depending on container
- If temperatures are below 40°F between Florida and your location, I will recommend that we hold your order until the weather is warmer.
- If you choose to ship before the weather warms, we do not offer a warranty for freeze damage in this situation.
- We do NOT guarantee plants shipped during freezing weather and we do NOT offer refunds for freeze damage to your plants.
Long and oval shaped, a fruit of Nagami kumquat is a light golden color. Nagami kumquat tree habit is identical to the Meiwa kumquat variety, lush and compact. This kumquat variety is most prized for the beauty of the fruit and the delicious preserves and marmalade made from it. Kumquats make beautiful low hedges or container plants. Ever bearing trees, in mild climates. Self-fertile. Zones 8A-10.
Cold Hardy: 12°
Container Plant: Container Friendly
Pollinator: Self Fertile
Spacing: 6-8 FT
Sunlight: Part to Full
Please refer to the description of the listing to see the state shipping restrictions (if any).
The Nursery Center guarantees that your plant will arrive in healthy, living condition. Our Satisfaction Guarantee is valid for�14 days from the time of delivery.�