Calamondin/Calamansi Orange Tree - 24-36" Tall Live Plant - Gallon Pot - Citrus mitis
The Calamondin (Calamansi) tree is a cross between a tangerine and a kumquat, and produces a small, thin-skinned, tart citrus fruit that is great to eat out of hand, or for use as juice, in salads, and for cooking. The fruit is orange, up to two or three inches across, and appears among dark green, glossy foliage.
Calamondins can be grown in the ground in USDA Zones 8 – 11, or in a container on a patio or indoors if you are in USDA Zones 4 – 11. Calamondin Trees reach a size of 6 to 8 feet when grown in the ground in a sunny location and within their ideal growing zones. Container-grown Calamondins grow to about 4 to 6 feet in height.
Calamansi Trees are represent good luck for the Chinese New Year!
We CANNOT ship to FL, CA, TX, LA, AZ due to federal agricultural restrictions
- Fruit very tart. Eat peel and all. Fairly cold tolerant. Also called “Calamansi”
- Grafting: Grafted
- Our trees are 2-3 feet tall
- Mature Tree Size (Approx. 5-7 years): 6-8 feet depending on container
- If temperatures are below 40°F between Florida and your location, I will recommend that we hold your order until the weather is warmer.
- If you choose to ship before the weather warms, we do not offer a warranty for freeze damage in this situation.
- We do NOT guarantee plants shipped during freezing weather and we do NOT offer refunds for freeze damage to your plants.
Please refer to the description of the listing to see the state shipping restrictions (if any).
The Nursery Center guarantees that your plant will arrive in healthy, living condition. Our Satisfaction Guarantee is valid for�14 days from the time of delivery.�