Dwarf Hamlin Sweet Orange Tree - 26-30" Tall - Live Citrus Plant - Gallon Pot
We CANNOT ship to CA, TX, LA, AZ due to federal agricultural restrictions
- Excellent juice orange; fairly cold tolerant
- Grafting: Grafted – Dwarfing Rootstock
- Our trees are 26 – 30" tall and about one year old.
- We grow our trees in a 4 inch square pot that is 14" tall. The pot is equivalent to a “1 gallon” capacity. This “sleeve” is perfect for shipping because you get the entire root ball and soil rather than “bare root.” Getting the soil with the tree greatly increases your success with your new citrus tree.
- If temperatures are below 40°F between Florida and your location, I will recommend that we hold your order until the weather is warmer.
- We do NOT guarantee plants shipped during freezing weather and we do NOT offer refunds for freeze damage to your plants.
Hamlin Orange Trees have medium-small sweet juicy fruit and they are more cold-tolerant than most citrus trees. The Hamlin orange is one of the best sweet oranges for eating or juicing. Easily grown indoors in a sunroom or planted in a well drained area that receives 4-6 hours of sun, the Hamlin Orange is a refreshing, sweet, juicy, orange enjoyed by all ages.
GROWING ZONE: 9-11
CLASSIFICATION: Fruit Tree/Citrus Tree
SUNLIGHT: Full Sun to partial shade
SOIL CONDITION: Any well drained soil
WATER REQUIREMENTS: Water well until established
Please refer to the description of the listing to see the state shipping restrictions (if any).
The Nursery Center guarantees that your plant will arrive in healthy, living condition. Our Satisfaction Guarantee is valid for�14 days from the time of delivery.�
How great that one can order an orange tree online! Arrived very well packaged, no damage. Root ball was still moist. Very happy with our purchase