Persian/Tahiti/Bearss Lime Tree - 12-15" Live Plant - 5" Pot - Citrus latifolia
Also known as Tahiti lime or Bears lime. Persian lime is probably the most commonly found lime in grocery stores. Persian Lime trees are fast growers producing heavy crops of greenish to yellow limes when ripe. It’s fragrant, spicy aroma and tart flavor is a staple for use in limeade and other non-alcoholic beverages, as well as other cocktail beverages, including popular summer time drinks such as daiquiris and Cuban monitors. Fruits year round in a container. Excellent patio plant!
- VERY COLD SENSITIVE; larger, traditional lime
- Propagation: Rooted Cutting – Not Grafted
- Our trees are 12-15" tall and about 6 months old.
- If temperatures are below 40°F between Florida and your location, I will recommend that we hold your order until the weather is warmer.
- If you choose to ship before the weather warms, we do not offer a warranty for freeze damage in this situation.
- We do NOT guarantee plants shipped during freezing weather and we do NOT offer refunds for freeze damage to your plants
Please refer to the description of the listing to see the state shipping restrictions (if any).
The Nursery Center guarantees that your plant will arrive in healthy, living condition. Our Satisfaction Guarantee is valid for�14 days from the time of delivery.�